Monday, March 21, 2005

Oops

I was going around saying goodbyes to anyone here when I went to this guy's room. His room was open and he was sleeping with his back to me. I was about to kick his butt when I changed my mind and just punched his back. Good thing I did not kick him because it was not him, it was his father. His father jumps up shouting, from a deep sleep, and I end up apologising a lot, for the mistaken identity. After talking with him for a few minutes, I come out to meet none other than the guy himself. Talk about a red face.

Also, I found out the the net-filtering is only in the hostel blocks and not anywhere else. I already knew this about a month back when I stumbled upon some of the 'executive participants' downloading movies in the internet lab near the classrooms.

No comments: