Saturday, August 26, 2006

Yauwee! (or My Boring Life)

It's been over a month since I blogged last. I am not dead yet, but I have been sent to Heck, where this not so mean looking guy spanks me everyday with what looks like a big spoon. I also go everyday to a place, where there are lots of boxes filled with people in it. I think, they are being put there to be harvested. Once they grow out of that box, I think they will be moved to a bigger office with windows. Don't believe what dilbert says, those places are not as cozy as a womb. My routine has been set here, no mountains to trek, no places to hang out all night. I am now spending all my free time looking after two kids - one 3 year old and a 1 month old - the former always crying and the 2nd always sleeping, eating, and pooping. Good boy, he doesn't cry that much, like what Emma does in Friends or something or the other. Au revoir!

4 comments:

Adaengappa !! said...

Welcome back..AS USUAL,you started ranting !
Btw..whose are those 2 kids mentioned ? guess they are not yours !

Anonymous said...

Nice blog..you have here!!! I was just running around the web the other day and came across, this airfare consolidator called Cfares..Awesome stuff man!!! If I was a Jamaican, I would scream “YA! MAN!!”…anyway… you have to check it out.. it’s something like $50 per year...and unlimited discounts!!! It’ totally cool man..amazing deeply discounted fares.. you have to see it to believe it..

http://cfares.regalix.com/cfares/cfares/index.jsp?channel=nblp&adgroup=manojar.blogspot

Mmm I wonder how much a trip to Jamaica will cost me??..

Ponniyinselvan/karthikeyan(1981-2005 ) said...

remember this date? one year.knowingly or unknowingly your post suits [with a philosophical,melancholic note.]

Jeevan said...

Watching kids is a good time pass too:)