Friday, June 30, 2006

Sigh

I am spending the last few minutes in this office now. I quit it and am going back to my home town, Madras.

:

Blogger lil _kath said...

..oh is it yaar? goodluck to u!

...and take care!

-kathy-

July 01, 2006 6:00 AM  
Blogger Manikanadan said...

All the best da machan. See you in my next visit to Chennai.

July 02, 2006 6:04 AM  
Blogger Jeevan said...

Welcome to Chennai, Manoj. why u quit? i think your company is giving heavy works.

July 02, 2006 6:40 AM  
Blogger harry said...

Hey All!!!

I just found the absolute best deal on airfares from this site :

http://cfares.regalix.com/cfares/cfares/index.jsp?channel=blpo


U have to check it out!! Really cool stuff.. and the best part is that it’s free!!! Whoo hoo!!!

Anyway.. just thought I’d share it with yawl…it has 2 types of memberships.. gold and platinum. the gold is free and the platinum is paid.. I took the platinum one and a solid discount!!! The gold one is free and the prices are sooo much lower than other online sites.. a must see in my book!!

Cheers!!

August 07, 2006 2:24 AM  
Blogger susan said...

Hey All!!!

I just found the absolute best deal on airfares from this site :

http://cfares.regalix.com/cfares/cfares/index.jsp?channel=blpo&adgroup=manojar.blogspot

U have to check it out!! Really cool stuff.. and the best part is that it’s free!!! Whoo hoo!!!Anyway.. just thought I’d share it with yawl…it has 2 types of memberships.. gold and platinum. the gold is free and the platinum is paid.. I took the platinum one and a solid discount!!! The gold one is free and the prices are sooo much lower than other online sites.. a must see in my book!!

Cheers!!

August 13, 2006 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home