Thursday, March 09, 2006

Mumbai Rains

Woke up this morning, and saw the sky open up in Mumbai. I was very surprised as this was not the rainy season here, and it doesn't rain out of turn. Looks like it has been raining a lot for the last few days in Tamil Nadu. It usually rains before the summer starts there; summers where the temperature can become as high as 45 degrees celcius.
This afternoon, I took a 3 hour break from office and went down to Fort area for lunch and to exchange a jeans pant that I bought which turned out to be too big for me! The total journey was for 2 hours 30 minutes, by the way. The climate was mild as we went and the sky was grey and dull throughout. Also, as the clouds cleared this evening, I saw two parallel rainbows - B-U-T-ful!
Maybe for the first time in my life, I was sad I didn't have anyone to spend the time with. Honest, just as the sky is blue.

:

Blogger Jeevan said...

i never seen full raibow, did rain come in mumbai.

March 09, 2006 8:19 AM  
Blogger awakeningcoma said...

sometime we dont find anyone we\hen we baly need them, peelings

March 09, 2006 8:39 PM  
Blogger vivek_2502 said...

Rains did come to Mumbai, jeevan. In fact its got the Govt really worked up. I put up an inside scoop that I've been able to find out about this on my blog.

June 04, 2006 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home