Thursday, March 10, 2005

sify

Looks like bad luck doesn't come alone. Sify says it is india's no.1 internet service, my brown arse! I spend about 1.5 hours a day for my work in a nearby sify browsing centre. Yesterday, I left my files saved on a computer here and when I come back, all files except for html files and pdfs are missing. The guy here says when a session is closed, all pictures and zip files stored here are deleted!!! WTF!#(*$#

This is because some needly morons download naughty pictures and save them here for later viewing, so this is a precaution. I have no other choice but to accept what these idiots have to say here.

Apart from that, just going through my movie collection, listening to music and playing with my cousin's 1 year old baby during free time. Nothing much to do otherwise. They graciously let me sleep till afternoon here.

No comments: