some new items since 1-1-7 with bloody indians in them
1) jade goody called shilpa shetty a f-ing indian
worthless news, worthless program, worthless shilpa shetty (unless she is shaking her booty in some song)
2) india gets american made military ship.
so did germany before world war 2, iraq, iran, taliban in afghanistan, and a host of other "nations" and look at their condition now. well, they did not get ships, but got gunships and guns.
3) tata wins over corus.
hope they have the liquidity to handle all the weakenings in the future. this shouldn't become a phyrric victory. i dont wanna say tata bye bye.
4) after a very long time, a eastindiaman comes to india, and anchors off madras, just like its granddaddy.
i wonder why there were no protests by our deshbakth, your friendly neighbourhood patriotic, sangh-fucking-parivar folks.
5) putin sees russian arms in new delhi, republic day parade.
he must've felt back home in moscow, just the crowd has brownies in it instead of whiteys.
6) india routs west indies 3-1, with the people pleasers performing perfectly everywhere, except the only backward place in the whole of shining india - the land of the lungiwala, the home of the tigers, the glorious place where people are cheap because they still use 50p coins (according to the true indians - north indians, in orkut) - madras chepauk ground. there were a lot of mounties on patrol, havent seen them anywhere outside the beach and egmore stables. i saw two policemen on horses and was reminded of a small joke.
On Christmas morning, a cop on horseback was sitting at a traffic light, and next to him was a kid on his shiny new bike. The cop said to the kid, "Nice bike you got there. Did Santa bring that to you?"
The kid said, "Yeah."
The cop said, "Well, next year, tell Santa to put a taillight on that bike." The cop then proceeded to issue the kid a $20 bicycle safety violation ticket. The kid took the ticket.
Before he rode off he said, "By the way, that's a nice horse you got there. Did Santa bring that to you?"
Humoring the kid, the cop said, "Yeah, he sure did."
The kid said, "Well, next year tell Santa to put the prick underneath the horse, instead of on top."