Saturday, June 10, 2006

MP3 Player

Got a 6-mo old mp3 player (MuVo 512MB) today. Sounds ok, not bad! No text display, don't know in which order the songs are played. It was only for 2000 rupees, which one guy in office says is a steal. I hope it doesn't conk out too soon!

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you got a great deal!

I just moved to Chennai from Mumbia and I am so glad that I found your blog! Great post! If you want to read about my new adventures in Chennai, India, www.india-news.in also: India News and India Forums Thanks!

June 11, 2006 6:49 PM  
Blogger lil _kath said...

..hehe good for ya ^_^
..hey what's up? not hearing from u lately? still busy trekking?hmm... well, hope ur doin' fine yaar *wink*

-kathy-

June 11, 2006 8:37 PM  
Anonymous Nilu said...

Go for Ipod,Dude..U seem to be a dud.Trash that Mp3 shit

June 11, 2006 10:08 PM  
Blogger Jeevan said...

recently i brought a DVD with out remote, i if i pay a movie, i should watch the full movie at a time, cant farward, rewine or stop.

June 12, 2006 12:13 AM  
Blogger Lumbergh-in-training said...

hehe jeevan, it wil be like watching movie in theatre!

June 12, 2006 4:17 AM  
Blogger Nilu said...

Hmm,
Interesting, instead of being anonymous, people use my name these days. I should really name this phenomenon.

June 30, 2006 8:17 AM  
Anonymous Nilakantan Rajaraman said...

olthu polthu kolthu cholthu

July 01, 2006 2:16 AM  
Blogger BOB said...

I like your blog, i own sony NWE002. visit me sometimes if you can. I hope to keap in touch.

October 02, 2006 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home