Monday, September 05, 2005

Weekend

1) Atlast I got some substantial work, something which people might notice.
2) Saw Mystic River and Addicted to Love on CD
3) My flatmate is leaving in a couple of weeks. He flatters me by saying I was the only friend he had in this city, and he spooks me out by saying some 'secrets', like he kissed a guy before and that was his best!! I am now afraid to sleep with the door open.

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, please forgive my butting in but you might want to change your background as it is realy making reading your blog difficult. Best of luck to you. R

September 05, 2005 7:22 AM  
Blogger Jeevan said...

good friend haha

Change u r background pls.

September 06, 2005 3:28 AM  
Blogger sarah the great and wise said...

That would totally weird me out.

September 06, 2005 10:00 AM  
Blogger Jeevan said...

you have been tagged see my blog

September 07, 2005 3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home